Dates: 30 Aug 2021 - 6 Dec 2021
To accommodate the global nature of this course, we will be running 2 simultaneous courses, with different start dates and times.
Choose the Stream that best suits your schedule:
← Take a look at our map for the Stream we think best suits your timezone. However, you are free to choose the stream that works best for your schedule.
NOTE: The start date of each course and stream is staggered, therefore you will be unable to switch to another streaming time once the course has started.
*We have a new cancellation policy for all courses happening in 2021, which means you’re able to cancel your order any time up until 15 days before the first day of the course. If for any reason the course cannot go ahead, you will also be entitled to a full refund, or you will be given the option to transfer to another course in any location.
The instalments are charged monthly to the same card on the same calendar day that the first payment was made.
Find out the real secret to forming better patient relationships and make it easy for your perceived value to match your true value
Helps You Improve Case Acceptance
Improve the quality of care you can provide
Gives You More Confidence In Mastering Digital Dentistry
Makes It Easy To Increase Perceived Value For Your Treatments
Gives You Access To Refined Digital Workflows
Avoid Investing In Unnecessary Equipment
The Real SECRET To Forming Better Patient Relationships
Effortlessly Transition Into More Efficient Methods And Workflows
Quickly Adopt Digital Dentistry Concepts
Escape Day To Day General Dentistry
STOP Worrying About Having To Work All The Time
Improves Diagnosis, Decision Making Process and Treatment Planning through digital solutions.
Then DSD Residency 1 Livestream is for you!
The new online format of the DSD Residency 1 course is living proof that the dental profession is a thriving and evolving discipline – and that staying up to date requires constant dedication.
In this new version of DSD Residency X you will find:
Introductory lecture and review of the evolution of Dr. Christian Coachman from his beginnings as a technician to his evolution as a smile architect and smile designer.
· What is DSD?
· Creating Perceived Value
· From “I don’t know you” to “I’m a Fan”
· 3 Games to Master as a Dental Office Owner
· What isDSD? The Purpose
· If I was your Consultant...
· My Smile Designer Journey
· Comprehending the past to understand the Future
· The Challenges of Modern Dentistry
· Are the solutions I’m offering addressing the Challenges that you are facing?
· Challenge Number 1: Delivering Natural looking smiles consistently
· Challenge Number 2: Improving and Standardizing Treatment Planning
· Challenge Number 3: Creating Perceived Value
· The DSD Timeline
· The DSD Patient
· The Pre and Post Case Acceptance moments
· The Modern Dental Software Classification
· Intro to the 1st, 2nd Appointment and Inter-Consultation Dynamics
· The Complete Digital Workflow in 6 steps
· Patient Digitalization, Cloud Dentistry, Treatment Simulation & Patient Presentation
· Guided Dentistry and Digital Quality Control
· The Teams for Digital Implementation
· The Steps & Strategies
· Virtual Consultation and Remote Care
· Patient Digitalization Demo
· Creating a patient on the DSD Planning Center Website
· Ordering a DSD Solution
· Integrating Esthetics & Function
· How Important is Smile Design?
· How good are we with Smile Design?
· The OroFacial & Smile Design Principles
· The Smile Frame
· Facially Driven Smile Design Evolution
· 2D-3D Smile Design Process
· Smile Frame Step by Step
· The Emotional Game
· The WOW Effect
· The Patient Types. Customizing the communication with patients based on their profile
· The Treatment Presentation Strategy
· The DSD Room
· The DSD Motivational Mock-up & The Smile Test Drive Experience
· The Old & the New
· The Old and New Way: Impressions and Plaster Models
· The Old and New Way: Articulator
· The Old and New Way: Bite Registration
· The Old and New Way: Face Bow
· The Old and New Way: Bite Adjustment
· The Old and New Way: Photograph Documentation
· The Old and New Way: Diagnostic Wax-ups
· The Old and New Way: Layered Ceramic Restorations
· Digital Smile Donator
· Taking full advantage of your Intra Oral Scanner
· Improving Patient Experience
· Chair-side Prep Evaluation with IOS
· Bite Registration
· How to Select your Scanner?
· iTero 5D special feature
· The importance of moving teeth in comprehensive dentistry
· The DSDPlanning Center Ortho Solutions
· Increasing Invisalign Acceptance based on the Patient Profile
· Why DSD & Invisalign
· DSD-Invisalign Workflow Step by Step
· DSD-TPS (ClinCheck Treatment Planning Service) and DSD Case Evaluation
· The next 5 steps for DSD Implementation
· The DSD Journey
· The Mastership & the DSD Consultancy
· The DSD Clinic Project
At first i doubted many times about doing the Residency, maybe because of my inexpirience in the prosthetics world and not knowing what i would find. Also because the internet conection in my country is very unstable and i was afraid of not being able to complete the course. After giving it lots of thoughts i decided to try and learn something new. I could not be more amazed of everything that the DSD world has to offer. First i liked that i could watch the clases direct online or when my timing was addecuate; second, It is not only making a nice smile, it's a whole new world, a full experience that everyone should try. DSD is a Big family, is about making everyone participate in a life changing dynamic not only for the patient, but for the whole staff. I highly recomend everyone that can, to do this Residency, you have no idea all the information they have to share with all of us.
Ha sido una experiencia increíble. Un curso con gran contenido de mucho valor que ha superado con creces mis espectativas. Muchas gracias a Luken y a todo el equipo por el trato excelente y la gran calidad del curso. ¡Enhorbuena!
I had to follow it by the recordings because I couldn´t atend it by the time it was performed but I think it was really amazing. The lecturers were incredible and the pace of te course, really good. Congratulations.
Excelente curso! Muy completo, facilidad de acceso a cualquier hora y desde cualquier dispositivo, muchos vídeos y artículos complementarios. En definitiva, muy recomendable
Excelente curso. Luken tiene todo el conocimiento en el tema, la disposición y las ganas de que todos aprendamos. agradezco también a Jesus y Carmen por los aportes en las clases. Calificación 5 estrellas
El curso residence X livestream es el programa que cualquier odontólogo general o especialista requiere para darle una evolución y cambio a la consulta acorde con el avance tecnológico actual. La calidad del curso en contenido, presentación, evidencia es insuperable. Gracias a DSD